At times it feels like I constantly have my head stuck in my laptop trawling around the internet. Actually, it is probably becoming somewhat of an obsession! But for me the real addiction is meeting new people online, sharing advice, encouraging each other’s successes and kicking each other up the bum when we are in need of a bit motivation. So far I have found some great groups, forums and blogs and what I ‘ve learnt is the advice and experience we can give each other is invaluable, helping us to become even better at the things we are aiming to do.
I know that there are a lot of other men and women out there who are also on a mission to become fitter and healthier. Whether it’s losing weight, winning a race, reaching or becoming healthier …. I thought it would be a good opportunity to share a bit of a challenge (as we all know how much I love them!!!!). So, if you are a blogger and interested in fitness, then are you ready to take up the 30 day blogging challenge?
To take part, all you need to do is:
- Write a post on your own blog each day for the next 30 days, answering the below questions.
- Include a link to this post
- Write a comment with a link to your post at the end of this post
- Read and comment on other blogs that people post in the comments
And the 30 day challenge questions are …. (click on the below links if you would like to see my answers):
- Day 1 Describe your pre and post warm up/cool down routine
- Day 2 Share your thoughts and feelings about Gove’s recent announcement that running should be used as a form of punishment within schools
- Day 3 Do you take any vitamins or supplements? If so, which ones and why?
- Day 4 Describe your typical training schedule for a week
- Day 5 Where is your favourite place to workout?
- Day 6 How do you log your eating and/or workouts?
- Day 7 What is your favourite sport?
- Day 8 How many pairs of workout shoes do you own?
- Day 9 Do you workout with others or by yourself? Why?
- Day 10 List your 5 favourite sports personalities
- Day 11 Describe your dream fitness vacation
- Day 12 How often do you weigh yourself?
- Day 13 What is your proudest health or fitness related accomplishment?
- Day 14 Do you diet? If yes, which diet are you following?
- Day 15 What are your 5 favourite fruit/vegetables?
- Day 16 How do you measure your fitness progress?
- Day 17 Your most embarrassing fitness story
- Day 18 When did you start getting into fitness and why?
- Day 19 How much do you spend each month on fitness and health?
- Day 20 What do you enjoy most about working out?
- Day 21 Are you a coffee drinker?
- Day 22 What would you put in your fitness survival kit?
- Day 23 How many hours do you sleep at night?
- Day 24 Have you ever fallen for a fitness “gimmick”?
- Day 25 What is something that you do well?
- Day 26 What is one area of your fitness that you’d like to improve upon?
- Day 27 Do you use any meal replacements or shakes?
- Day 28 Have you ever done a home workout video? If so, which ones are your favourite?
- Day 29 Recipe time! Share your favourite healthy recipe!
- Day 30 Your goals for next month
Happy blogging. I am looking forward to getting to know lots more of you. Let’s get sharing! 🙂